Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring break. . .and i'm sick!


Okay, so my spring has just come to an end. (Sad) Today was my first day back at school. (UGH!) And to make it even worse I'm sick. I was sluggish and everyone kept telling me i looked tired. Well duh! If i looked tired, I'm pretty sure i feel tired. Anyway I had a hard time keeping my head up off my desk and out of the sink. (I have a cooking class) And to top it all off, I have this nasty cough. It's like a horn and like a choking walrus. I went to the doctor yesterday but not because of my cough but because my brother threw-up. Okay, he's seven and he's cute so how can you not care about him but i swear whenever he says he's not feeling good, here comes mom with a free ticket out of school and luxury. Hello i need help too! Anyway, I went in and i was going to have to show them how i coughed. Not too hard, right? Wrong. When i got in there my cough 'magically' disappeared. I had to work up my lungs and push the cough out. So the doctor lady told me i have this cough (duh!) that infants/babies get. I was like what the heck. My mom said i had it once when i was a baby (shocker) and it freaked everyone out. Just imagine it, a little tiny baby coughing this deep nasty cough, yeah it's weird. So they injected steroids into me, i don't know why but i think it opened up my throat so i could breath. But i just think it's unfair. Everyone treats me like a kid, everyone says i look like a kid, now i have a freaking baby cough. Once again, UGH! But, like i said before, it's a nasty cough. It's not a dainty cute cough but full on choke on my lungs cough. I hate my cough! It's loud, embarrassing, stupid and it wakes me up in the middle of the night. I wake up and cough then i cough again and again. So that's probably why I'm tired. UGH!! Again!!

-Midnight seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment