Friday, April 3, 2009

Is there something behind my tears or is it just teen angst?


I'm struggling. . .big time. School is terrible, wanna know why? Because okay i got sick and i wasn't feeling good. So i missed a day or two of school and in those short days, my teachers decide it would be hilarious to see me tortured. I had a computer test which was fairly easy. (Not saying i passed) But then i had a math test. It was only mid chapter but i totally bombed it. I didn't know the formulas but everyone else did. Because when i was gone they got a yellow paper telling them the formulas and other junk. The day we took the test i told my teacher i didn't have a yellow paper and he said "Oh, what are you going to do?" Hello, i don't know what I'm going to do. Then he walked away. (Don't worry i got a paper) But i just thought that was so mean. I mean he had this sort of sarcasm he uses and i tried not to take it personally but i did, sort of. I wanted to cry, right there in the classroom. How childish of me. Then i had a vocab quiz in science and i didn't know the words because i was gone. (Hello people! I had pneumonia. Cut me some slack) I didn't study because i didn't finish my fold able and I'm pretty sure i didn't do so well. But if school wasn't enough to make my life a living hell, my family was. I had to do research for my brother. He was doing a report on his video game, weird. So i spent my time on the computer, getting pictures and information. But i didn't get a pat on the back or a -way-to go. But i never got that before, anyway. But as i tried to read my brother kept bothering me to play a game with him. So i had to. I wasn't happy. Then my mom was making remarks like "don't promise something you can't keep" I wanted to roll my eyes. Then i told her something me and my friend were talking about and she acted all mean to me. I tried not to be bothered. But then my sister asked me to curl her hair in the morning and i just wanted to go to bed. It was while i was in bed when the water works came out. I don't know why but I just cried. I hate it when i cry because i feel weak. But then i started thinking. Was i crying because today wasn't the best day of my life or was i crying because of something else. Or someone else. Tell you more later.

-Midnight seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment