Monday, April 6, 2009

Memories

Okay i was listening to this song by Within Temptation called "Memories" and it got me thinking. The song, to me, was very ironic. It reminded me of last summer when i met this guy. (Of course, it starts with a guy. It always starts with a guy. What's wrong with people?" Well he's not with me any more. (I'm not sure we officially broke up) Anyway the date when we met is coming up and i can't stop thinking about him. I know he's just some guy and i should get over him but i can't. Believe me I've tried. I've even tried liking someone else. (Which, by the way, i sort of really like him. I don't know why. He's just some random guy and i didn't even know his name until today. It's Hayden!) Anyway, I've made this 'new years resolution thingy' where i told myself i can't cry. I've been doing a good job and i actually feel tougher and stronger but now I'm starting to think about him and then i cry myself to sleep. I miss him alot and i wish he would come back. I didn't even get to see what he looked like. I'll explain it later. . .if i feel like it:) Oh, before i forget, I've got a way to try to keep my mind off him. Instead of daydreaming about him, i thought of a new story idea. So now i daydream ideas for my story. I've written a page or two but it's not ready yet. The characters are unstable and the plot is everywhere, so i have some tweaking to do.
-Midnight Seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment